Tuesday, September 29, 2015
At September’s NetSquared DC event, we are putting a spin on matchmaking and speed dating. We want to match you up with the brilliant, creative minds in the DC nonprofit technology and communications space, who can advise you on the challenges you are facing in your organization.
Date: Tues., Sept. 29
Time: 6:30-8:30 pm
Location: Taoti Creative
1250 Connecticut Avenue NW, Suite 610
(near Dupont Circle South exit)
Are you getting ready to redesign your website? Wondering how to use Periscope to raise awareness about your issues? We encourage everyone to come with their burning questions. We will have experts at each table, and you will be able to rotate from one table to the next. We will start the meeting by giving you a chance to share questions with everyone there. Afterwards, we will split up into small groups and go from one expert table to the next, so you have a chance to meet all the experts. At the end we will come back together as a group and you will have a chance to share what you learned.
We will have people with the following areas of expertise.
• Website Strategy: Chad Capellman, Dori Kelner, Sumati Mathur
• Social Media Strategy: Colin Delany, Phil Shapiro, Artie Patel
• Communications Strategy: Elaine de Leon Ahn, Mollie Katz,Angela Stoutenburgh
• Engagement Strategy & CRM: Roshani Kothari, Bryan Casler
• Mobile Strategy: Levent Gurses, Michael Sabat
• Media Relations: Crystal Borde
• IT Infrastructure: Todd Peterson, Rami Elamine
• Branding and Design: Shala Graham, Leah Stern
• Website Analytics: Marissa Goldsmith
• Video Production: Miles Sedgwick
This event is being co-sponsored by NetSquared DC, the Progressive Communicators of Washington, DC (PCDC), and the NTEN 501 Tech Club of DC. We’d like to thank Taoti Creative for hosting us.