• General Admission access for 1 to the PubCrawls.com Official Washington DC Leprecon on Saturday 3/7
• Access to all participating venues
• REGISTRATION VENUE: Midtown Party Plex: 1219 Connecticut Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC 20036
• REGISTRATION HOURS: [12pm – 10pm] – See more at: http://pubcrawls.com/events/saint-paddys/the-official-washington-dc-leprecon.php#sthash.4YWna3dA.dpuf
Grab your shamrock, rub your rabbit’s foot, and crack open your mason jar of Moonshine– St. Patrick’s Day is just on the other side of the rainbow! Legends claim that catching a Leprechaun will make you the luckiest person alive. Spotted wearing a green coat, top hat, and buckled shoes, the Leprechaun is known for getting into mischief and doing whatever it takes to escape capture. The stakes are high, because grabbing a Leprechaun also means youÕll have a glimpse of his pot of gold. Do you have what it takes to catch a Leprechaun? This Saturday, March 7th, 2015, snag a bit of that famous luck of the Irish for yourself at The Official Washington DC Leprecon, presented by PubCrawls.com!
Whether you’re looking for a wee bit of fun or a whole day of trickery, this paramount St. Patrick’s Day event is sure to be full of surprises. All participating venues in Dupont Circle will be serving up drink specials for you to revel in the splendor of the season. With no cover at participating venues, you might just catch a glimpse of a Leprechaun or two enjoying in the festivities! On Saturday, March 7th, 2015, get ready to tip your hat to the man in green — there’s no better place to be than The Official Washington DC Leprecon.
– See more at: http://pubcrawls.com/events/saint-paddys/the-official-washington-dc-leprecon.php#sthash.4YWna3dA.dpuf