Senator Schumer’s Hunan Hangout Burns

[dropcap]H[/dropcap]unan Dynasty located at 215 Pennsylvania Ave SE in Capitol Hill caught on fire yesterday. The fire came from the HVAC system possibly from something in the air duct.

Besides local Washingtonians who frequently visit this local time-tried staple, Senator Chuck Schumer the senior senator from New York was saddened by the news.

screen-shot-2016-11-18-at-1-17-48-pmIn his 2008 book,  “Positively American“, Schumer described this restaurant as “my late night office and dinner spot” in Washington.

DC Fire and EMS said that one firefighter was transported to the clinic with minor injuries.

One thought on “Senator Schumer’s Hunan Hangout Burns

Comments are closed.